Find the right house packer and movers in Abu Dhabi when planning to relocate your houses. Whether you are moving within Abu Dhabi, or from one emirate to the other or moving out of the U.A.E., finding the right house movers in Abu Dhabi can make all the difference between making a move a smooth experience to one filled with stress and anxiety.
Now, It is easy to book online: House Packer and movers in Abu Dhabi
Best Movers in Abu Dhabi are just one click away
Here is a breakdown of all you need to know to make the right decision.
How can you Find House Movers and Packers in Abu Dhabi?
There are different ways in which you can find out about moving companies around you:
1. Online search: Most movers have an online presence, and an online search ‘Movers in the U.A.E.‘ or House movers in Abu Dhabi can throw up quite a few results.
2. Around your home: Some movers leave their flyers and details with building receptions, so you could always speak to the security staff in your building or the community management staff if you live in a villa.
3. Newspapers: Moving companies also advertise their services in newspapers, and picking up the classifieds section can throw up some leads.
4. Word of mouth: Are you part of local WhatsApp groups, or did a friend or relative move houses recently? Ask around, and you will be surprised by how many good recommendations you get.
To verify that the company you are dealing with is registered with the economic department, you can search for the company in the Department of Economic Department.
What should You look for?
Depending on your moving needs, you need to consider whether you want packers and movers or just movers.
Moving within the Abu Dhabi
There are businesses around Abu Dhabi that offer to move and pack services that come to your home to complete your moving needs. It means that you would need to find moving boxes, pack all your items the way you want and simply leave the heavy-lifting to the company.
It can be arranged for at meagre costs, with many companies charging based on the number of boxes you have.
These are end-to-end services, where the company’s staff packs all the items in your home, move them to a new location and unpack and set up the new home as well. It can cost a lot more but can reduce the stress of relocation.
Moving out of the Abu Dhabi or U.A.E.
Cargo companies – You can get your items moved to your new home through air or sea cargo. While air cargo is quicker, it can be an expensive option, as the charge is calculated by weight. Sea cargo takes longer to reach – sometimes over ten weeks – but the charges are calculated by volume and easier to manage.
The cargo could also be move overland if you are moving to a country that has direct land access to the U.A.E. You can choose door-to-door cargo, where packers come home, pack items, manage all the cargo processing and deliver it to your new home or port-to-port cargo, where you would need to manage the packing and some of the cargo processing steps as well.
Packing Tips For House Items:
Whether you pack the items on your own or get house movers and packers in Abu Dhabi to do the job, it is essential to know how you can minimize any potential damage to your goods.
1. Use suitable materials – Boxes for moving should be new or lightly used. Make sure you use heavy-duty moving boxes. It will be bought in different sizes from cargo companies in your area or some home furnishing stores.
2. Special care for unique items – for crockery or fragile items, it is essential to use specialized boxes. Crockery often comes in boxes with a lot of padding, so if you have the original box with the packing material, that is ideal for shipping such fragile goods.
If not, ask the house packers and movers in Abu Dhabi to pack plates, glasses, and dishes individually, with good quality wraps. Bubble wraps are great for packing such items.
3. Don’t over-pack – pick boxes that are a little bigger than the item you are packing and leave enough space for the wrapping material. It is also necessary to not pack enormous gadgets together. Distribute heavy items as much as possible, mixing them with lighter ones that can be packed together.
4. Pack it tight – Wedge paper or foam peanuts into the space around it. Before closing, add a layer of padding on top.
5. Start and end with a layer of packing – Use bubble wrap or crumpled paper before you start packing a box and right before sealing it shut.
6. Pack items room by room – it is essential to not mix items from different rooms when you are packing. Ensure the children’s room, living room, kitchen and bathroom items all have their boxes.
7. Label – It is essential to label each box clearly. Also, have a separate list with each box’s number and packed items noted.
8. Have enough supplies – Keep a stock ready with boxes, wrapping material, scissors, newspapers, foam peanuts, and bubble wrap and markers.